Friday, September 01, 2006

My first post

Ok. I think my husband has hit his high point. He has been wanting me to do this for years!! An impromptu picture of our daughter was all he needed to get me started. He is right. It is very easy to take a picture on my cell phone and send it here for family and friends to see.

I am new so bare with me.

There is so much to learn. It is a little overwhelming. Maybe that's why it has taken me so long to start blogging. I keep a house, two kids and a husband. I never thought I would have time to blog (I still am not convinced that I will, but I'll give it a try. For Bruce's sake). And if I did blog, who would want to read it. Ok, so I can answer my own question. Bruce would want to read it. But that is only because he thinks I will be talking about him. And I probably will. We'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I've been hoping you'd join too! I'm always on either my Myspace site or my blog, I just find it the best way to keep in touch with some people.

Celestial Freak said...

I also forgot to mention that I totally will be an avid reader!