Tuesday, September 19, 2006

It is done

As the subject states, IT IS DONE!!!
I mailed my weighloss surgery application today. I am not sure why it took me so long. Other than I was waiting to make a copy of my health insurance card. I was going to have Bruce do it at work, only I kept forgetting to ask him to do it at work. I dont have personal access to a copier now that we left Washington Church. I think that the office personel at the churches we have been visiting would look at me really strange if I came in and asked to have a copy of my insurance card made. (HA!) So today Emma and I went to the UPS store and made the copy.

Emma was so cute. After we got back from Bible study this morning, I gathered together all the "run around stuff" I had to do today and we got ready to leave. Before we left I asked Emma to pray with me over the application. We thanked God for giving me this opportunity, we asked Him to get my application to the right person with out getting lost in the mail, we asked Him to help the process go smoothly and that the answer would come back quickly. We also prayed for His will to be done no matter what the outcome. Emma had no clue what I was praying for. She couldn't quite understand praying over a piece of paper. But she did it. It was a sweet moment.
So now I wait.... and pray.

1 comment:

Celestial Freak said...

Your story of Emma praying with you is precious. She may not get it just yet, but it's times like this that will engrain in her the importance of praying for all sorts of things.