Monday, October 22, 2007

Why I haven't posted recently

Eliza Michelle Wilson was born on August 3, 2007.

Then

Now
I can't get over how much she has changed. Emma counts how many times Eliza smiles at her in a day.

Speaking of Emma...
She has wanted pink hair for the longest time. We found some spray in, wash out hair dye. She loved it.

I can't forget Ethan...
He is growing so fast. It is hard to believe that he is in second grade already.
His favorite things are computer games and bike rides with dad.
He has been a great help with Eliza, just don't ask him to touch a diaper. HA!

And then there is Bruce...

What a great dad. He has really stepped up and helped out with the kids. As with any new baby, there have been many changes that we have had to make. Bruce has come through them like a trooper.



I just have to say that I have a compassionate, understanding and good looking crew. I love you guys!

2 comments:

Celestial Freak said...

Great pictures! I love Emma's pink hair! Makes he aunty proud! :-)

Celestial Freak said...

Hi dear sister in law! I hope you can post some more pictures! I always love seeing your blog posts.
I just wanted to let you know I've awarded you a couple blog awards.