Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Package is in motion

Yesterday I went to the doctor and had my blood pressure checked. 120/80, perfect. Doctor said that I can stay on the phentermine. He wants to see me back for a recheck next month. As long as I keep getting good blood pressure checks, I can stay on the meds.

How many times have you been to the doctors office and they didn't weigh you? Any other time this would have been my most dreaded part of the visit. Yesterday I weighed in and lost 12 1/2 pounds. WOO HOO!! The doctor was very pleased.

I also picked up my medical history packet and letter of medical necessity. Today, I get to courie them to the weightloss center. The center will then add to the packet anything else that the insurance company needs and mail it. The insurance company should have it by the middle of next week. Then starts the long wait.

No comments: